Welcome Guest!
 Yugntruf
[nisht-yugntruf] Gezukht: a voluntir tsu helfn mit a shmueskrayz  Yugntruf
 Oct 31, 2005 12:02 PST

I am writing to you from DOROT, a social service agency for the elderly.
I am director of volunteer services and I recently got a request for a
volunteer who speaks Yiddish well to help facilitate a Yiddish
Conversation group at The Esplanade, an assisted living residence for
seniors on the Upper West Side. Whereas we have many seniors who speak
Yiddish well, many are too frail to commit to being at the Esplanade for
their program on November 9th at 2:00. Do you know of someone who might
enjoy speaking Yiddish with these seniors for an hour? There will be a
social worker there to lead the group but she would like some Yiddish
help! Thanks!

Lisa A. Horowitz, LMSW
DOROT
Director of Volunteer Services